These balls are specially designed as a fun healthy way to exercise your dog and get them to utilize any excess energy which may cause them to misbehave.
They are great for stimulating your dog’s natural instincts, senses and mind so that you have a more contented pet.
They are designed to help reduce the risk of your pet developing behavioral problems which may stem from fear, aggression or boredom.
They keep them occupied and active as they try to retrieve their prize from the ball.
KEEPING YOUR DOG & CAT SAFE DURING DRIVES. PET CAN SIT, LAY OR STAND FREELY
- $10.20 – $12.30
- $16.99 – $18.99
- Clicker training is a form of positive training, click and train
- Easy to use a clicker, fits in the palm of your hand
- Big button for easy clicking and loud sound
- Nice loud click, not for sensitive animals
- Fresh water whenever your dog wants it
- Encourages drinking
- No stagnant water
- Made of heavy-gauge steel for durability and trouble-free operation
- Easily attaches to hose or faucet
- 2-way hose splitter included
- Easy to press pad for water release
- Constant availability of fresh water
- Dimensions: 2.75″ x 9.25″ x 10″
- Hose length: 41″
- $17.60 – $58.66
Outer with strong PVC Oxford camouflage fabric, easy to clean.
Adjustable plastic slider with strap easily to close and open.
With waterproof nylon inside, durable and environmental.
Extra rubber pad with a cross opening for taking poop bags easily.
Good for pet’s teeth.
Be made of rubber, it’s non-toxic and durable.
It will sounds when user squeeze.